This course is a CrashProgram in the use of python for credit portfolio modelling purposes, in particular working with data templates and spreadsheets.
The course covers the following topics:
- Overview of the loan level templates (ECB SME version)
- Manipulating spreadsheets with Python
- The python dictionary data type
- Organization of the loan data fields
- Generating test portfolios
Course Level and Type
The course requires some prior knowledge of python (and indeed prior programming knowledge in some language is required) and, of course, also spreadsheets.
|Introductory Level||Core Level||Advanced Level|
Enroll and Get Started with SME03030