This is the collection of Open Risk Academy data science courses.
This category includes courses that cover general data science techniques applicable across a range of risk management disciplines.
Techniques that might be more specialized to specific areas of risk management and (financial) risk modelling are covered in other course categories
- Introduction to Risk Data Review
- Exploratory Risk Data Analysis using Pandas, Seaborn and Statsmodels
- An introduction to GeoJSON
- An introduction to Semantic Data with Python
- Introduction to the EBA NPL Templates